Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 17 13 iindex 21 Verified email at umkc.
What is Kobo Super Points?
Articles Cited by Co-authors. Nonprofit and voluntary sector Quarterly 28 2 , , Nonprofit and voluntary sector quarterly 26 2 , , Nonprofit management and leadership 18 4 , , Nonprofit management and leadership 9 1 , , The American Review of Public Administration 30 2 , , Nonprofit Management and Leadership 7 4 , , Midwest Center for Non-profit Leadership. Philanthropy in America.
Santa Barbara, Calif.
The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance
The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance covers the topics that are of most importance to those charged with creating and sustaining effective leadership, including building a board; succession planning; policies; financial oversight; fundraising; planning; strategic planning processes; risk management; and evaluation of the board, CEO, and organization. This comprehensive volume offers timely and relevant information about board work and governance, including practical tools and resources that will be valuable to all types of nonprofits.
BoardSource formerly the National Center for Nonprofit Boards is the premier resource for practical information, tools and best practices, training, and leadership development for board members of nonprofit organizations worldwide.
- The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance;
- Se viver non degg io, No. 17 from Mitridate, r? di Ponto, Act 2, K74a (K87) (Full Score)!
- MANP | Board Handbooks - MANP.
- The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance by Boardsource.
- Duplicate citations.
- Social Construction in Context!
Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description John Wiley and 38; Sons, Condition: New.
- The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance -- BoardSource -ѕ©¶«ФД¶Б-ФЪПЯФД¶Б!
- Search Tips?
- Teen Spirits: Music And Identity In Media Education (Media, Education and Culture);
New Book. Shipped from UK.
Established seller since Seller Inventory FW More information about this seller Contact this seller. Seller Inventory Language: English. If you want to talk to someone about a specific problem, turn to one of the listed organizations.
You can also find helpful pointers on websites and in books. Share the web links or recommend the books to others involved in the operation of your nonprofit. National Council of Nonprofits , which includes links to state associations of nonprofits. These websites have detailed information on a variety of nonprofit topics, including preparing your application for tax exemption for the Internal Revenue Service, finding possible grant sources, and keeping up with the latest news about nonprofits.
The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance (Essential Texts for Nonprofit a…
Affordable or free databases: Blackbaud. Blue Avocado a free electronic newsletter about nonprofits. The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance a comprehensive directory about federal funding opportunities.
Charity Channel an online network of nonprofit professionals. CharityVillage a Canadian center for nonprofits. CompassPoint Templates a nonprofit training and management organization offers some free budgeting templates on its website. Free Management Library for nonprofits and for-profits.
- Christian Faith and Human Understanding: Studies on the Eucharist, Trinity, and the Human Person.
- Download Product Flyer.
- The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance - BoardSource.
- Longman Essential Activator: Put Your Ideas into Words, 2nd Edition.
- The Cambridge Companion to Hegel and Nineteenth-Century Philosophy.
- Good Governance Policies for Nonprofits;
- Corporate Governance of Nonprofit Organizations.
GreatNonprofits consumer-generated reviews of nonprofits. Guerrilla Marketing Registration is required to access most material on this site. Hands On Network an international network connecting volunteers to causes.
Related The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved