Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed.
Your points will be added to your account once your order is shipped. Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
This practical guide for flautists provides a survey of the instrument - its development, its technique, its repertoire and its literature - between and Each issue is set in a musical context and technical and stylistic matters such as fingering, tone production, articulation, ornamentation, vibrato, expression and delivery are examined in depth, applying evidence from historical sources to the standard flute repertoire.
A series of case studies offers detailed interpretations of music by Hotteterre, Handel, Bach, Gluck, Mozart and Boehm.
Schuler Books & Music
As an internationally recognised soloist, orchestral player and teacher of modern and historical flutes, Rachel Brown brings a wealth of experience to amateurs and professionals alike, encouraging stylistic awareness through an understanding of the way in which composers and flautists approached instruments of the past.
Copious music examples, illustrations, fingering charts and bibliographies make this a standard reference book for both 'period' and modern flautists. Rachel Brown has done an excellent job.
This practical guide can enrich recorder players' knowledge and should be consulted widely. It will prove invaluable both as a quick-reference guide and a general introduction to the early flute. Help Centre.cetnibestment.gq
Colin Lawson books and biography | Waterstones
Repertory, performance and notation; 3. The instruments; 4. Use of instruments and technique; 5.
- Parerga and Paralipomena: Short Philosophical Essays, Volume 2!
- The Early Flute.
- Internationalising China’s Financial Markets?
- Celebrating 36 years as your favorite local independent bookstore!!
- Understanding and Caring for People with Brain Disorders: A handbook for frontline staff, carers and students?
- The Early Clarinet: A Practical Guide (Cambridge Handbooks to the Historical Performance of Music);
Non-notated and notated issues; 6. Case studies; 7.
- Educational Research: Material Culture and Its Representation.
- Subsurface Transport and Fate Processes!
- Optimization and Optimal Control: Proceedings of a Conference Held at Oberwolfach, November 17–23, 1974.
- Chalcedon in Context: Church Councils 400-700 (Translated Texts for Historians, Contexts).
Continuo realisation. Review quote ' I wish there had been a book like it when I was a school.
About the clarinet
Rating details. Book ratings by Goodreads. Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers with over 50 million reviews. We're featuring millions of their reader ratings on our book pages to help you find your new favourite book. Close X. Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter. It contains practical help on both the aquisition and playing of historical clarinets, while players of modern instruments will find much advice on style, approach and techniques which combine to make up a well-grounded, period interpretation. The book presents and interprets evidence from primary sources and offers suggestions for further reading and investigation.
Most importantly, a series of case studies which include the music of Handel, Mozart and Brahms helps recreate performances which will be as close as possible to the composer's original intention. As the early clarinet becomes increasingly popular worldwide, this guide, written by one of the foremost interpreters of early clarinet music, will ensure that players at all levels - professional, students or amateurs - are fully aware of historical considerations in their performance. Seller Inventory AAV More information about this seller Contact this seller.
Book Description Cambridge University Press, New Book. Delivered from our UK warehouse in 4 to 14 business days.
Established seller since Seller Inventory LQ Shipped from UK. Book Description Condition: NEW. For all enquiries, please contact Herb Tandree Philosophy Books directly - customer service is our primary goal. Book Description Cambridge University Press , Seller Inventory LIE Book Description Cambridge Univ Pr,
- So all is not lost: the poetics of print in Nuevomexicano communities, 1834-1958.
- Towards the Definition of Philosophy (Athlone Contemporary European Thinkers)!
- The Early Clarinet: A Practical Guide - Professor Colin Lawson, Colin Lawson - Google книги?
- The Arawak Language of Guiana.
- Woodwinds - Buy Woodwinds Online at Best Prices In India | ozuduvocelak.ml.
- A History of the European Economy, 1000-2000.
Related The Early Clarinet: A Practical Guide (Cambridge Handbooks to the Historical Performance of Music)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved